Payments of initial consultations are required to be paid on the day of the consultation.
The payment methods accepted for payment of initial consultations are:
- Credit Card
Payments to DA Family Lawyers in Brisbane for payment of further accounts issued can be made by:
Cash / EFTPOS
Payments to be made at our office.
Payments can be made by downloading, completing and signing our Credit Card Authorisation Form and returning to our office by email, fax or mail.
Want to pay via credit card? Download our Credit Card Remittance Advice form.
Cheque / Money Order
- General Account: To be made payable to DA Family Lawyers
- Trust Account: To be made payable to DA Family Lawyers Trust Account
Direct Deposit / Transfer of Funds
If you have a private matter with us, please deposit funds into our Trust Account.
- Account: DA Family Lawyers Pty Ltd
- Bank: Suncorp
- BSB: 484-799
- Account No: 605089573
- Reference: File Number/Last Name
- Please ensure you include a reference as stated above when making payments so we can correctly identify your payment. Your file number can be located on the top left hand corner of our letterhead.
- Swift Code: METWAU4B
- Bank: Suncorp
- Bank Address: Shop 7, Brisbane Square Branch, 266 George St, Brisbane Qld 4000
- BSB: 484 799
- Account Name: DA Family Lawyers Trust Account
- Account No: 162 345 234 (Trust Account)
- Currency: Australian Dollars
- Amount: $
- When transferring funds, please ensure the funds are converted to Australian Dollars prior to being telegraphically transferred.
Late Payment Charges
Payment terms are strictly 14 days from the date of the account.
We reserve the right pursuant to our client agreement to charge interest at the rate of 10% on overdue accounts.
For a family law firm you can trust, get in touch with DA Family Lawyers in Brisbane today. Our reliable, supportive and knowledgeable family law solicitors are here to help.